“All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
You might have Monday off and be enjoying a three day weekend, but TODAY is Martin Luther King Jr.’s actual birthday. We wanted to celebrate his legacy today. As a pie shop, all we could do was find out his favorite pie was and it turns out to have been Pecan Pie.
Today we also have Brunch Pie. One has broccoli, mushrooms and cheese, the other has ham from Gleason Ranch in Bodega, CA which has been cherry wood smoked by Sonoma Direct and cheese. Both are made with Vikki Straub’s eggs.
We have many many other things on our menu today. Read on….
We feature organic and locally produced ingredients. Our goals are to support our local economy, and most of all, bring our customers truly wholesome and delicious pies. Visit www.petalumapie.com to see our daily menu or find us on facebook or twitter.
Hand Pie 3.60
• Cheese and Onion
• Smoked Salmon, Capers with Fromage Blanc
• Mixed Mushroom with Goat Gouda
Pot Pie 6.50
• Brunch Pie! Ham-n-Eggs
• Brunch Pie! Broccoli-n-Mushrooms-n-Eggs
• Japanese Curry “Shepherd’s Pie” (vegan and gluten free!)
• Broccoli Cheddar
Side of Mixed Salad add 1.50
Side of Homemade Organic Carrot Pickles add .50
Soup du Jour
Spaghetti Squash and Cannellini Bean (Squash from our garden!)
A Plate of Mixed Greens 3.95
3.75/slice 18/whole 4.00/Mini
A La Mode add (Straus Ice Cream) 1.50
• Pecan Pie • Banana Cream Pie• Chocolate Pudding Pie • Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie • Granny Smith Apple Raisin Walnut Pie • Shaker Meyer Lemon Pie • Persimmon Pudding Pie •Banana Peanut Cream Whoopie Pie